How to make your own lottery machine
Many people like to play the lottery and some prefer to do it online with Michigan Lottery Promo Code. It is just so fun seeing all of the numbers swirl until one of them is chosen. Did you know that you can make one of these machines yourself? Whether it’s for a birthday party or for the office, here’s how to make your own lottery machine at home.
What you will need
You will need:
- Foam board
- Lottery balls in the colors you want (you can get them on Amazon for about $20 for 50)
- A tube, preferably plastic so it’s easier to clean up
- Funnel that fits into your tube and has a wide enough opening to put lottery balls inside it without getting stuck (if you can find one with a handle, even better)
- Tray or container to catch the balls that fall out of the funnel in case you don’t want to be cleaning up all day long. It should also have some kind of lid so it can be closed when not in use!
Step One: Preparing your foam board
A Foam board is the first thing you need. You can pick up a foam board for about $1 at a local craft store. You’ll also need some sort of marker, a ruler, scissors, and maybe even a pen (but we’ll get into that later).
Step Two: Preparing the lottery balls
Now that you have your winning lottery numbers, it’s time to get started on making the balls. There are several ways to make these, but we recommend buying them online to save time and money.
For this project specifically, we recommend buying around 100 balls. The first step is to decide whether you want one color per number (1=red 2=blue etc.) or multiple colors per number (1=black 2=white 3=orange etc.). Note: You can still customize these by adding stickers with different types of designs such as hearts or stars after you buy them!
Step Three: Attaching the tube and the funnel to the foam board
You’ll need to attach the tube and the funnel to the foam board. You can do this by wrapping duct tape around them and then attaching them at their ends with more duct tape, but be sure that they’re both secure before you move on to Step Four.
Step Four: Attaching the tray and catching sack to your lottery machine
- Attach the catching sack to the tray. This can be done by hand or with a hot glue gun.
- Attach the tray and catching sack to your foam board base.
- Attach the funnel to your tube.
Step Five: Playing!
Now that you have a working lottery machine, it’s time to play!
First, fill the tray with balls. Next, select your desired numbers. Lastly, turn on the machine and enjoy!